Account Manager- Austell, GA
Elkay Plastics Co, Inc.is adding to its sales force in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for a self-motivated, high energy, mature Inside Account Manager; responsible for the growth and development of existing accounts and prospects. This position requires a person who is a fast learner, can multi-task, is comfortable working in a team environment, and is a self-starter. Verbal communication skills are essential.
• Supports strategic direction and objectives to manage accounts with growth potential
• Maintains customer contact and continues to develop sales relationships
• Prepares quarterly and annual sales forecasts for all assigned accounts
• Documents and reports all weekly customer/prospect activity within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (Salesforce.com).
• Job requires a significant amount of outgoing phone calls to existing as well as prospective customers.
• Prospects potential new customers and develops relationships to foster future sales.
• Assists with lead generation and follow-up activities
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Not necessary for right candidate)
• 1 to 2 years of Consumer Product Experience is preferred but not necessary
• Demonstrated strong oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
• Microsoft Office computer skills are required.
• Salesforce.com skills are a plus.